Primary Election Jun 2nd [primaryE] General Election Nov 3rd [generalE]
Apr & May
MONDAY, APR 13th
REPUBLICAN MEMBERSHIP DINNER MEETING
Check Back Later For The
May 11th and June 8th
U.S. Forest Service's attempt to take more NM Land as Wilderness areas!
Here is the link to the U.S. Forest Service's Inventory and Evaluation for Wilderness Characteristics,
Please go to the above site, click on the Evaluation Comment Map tab and enter your comments on the right side of the page.
Please take your time to give the U.S. Forest Service your comments on this matter!
Comment Deadline - April 13th
If you need additional information or have questions, email Leroy Cockrell at:
or call - 713 202-7237.
Save These Dates
- Sat, May 2nd
Lincoln County Quadrennial Conventions
- Elect Quad Delegates & ALTERNATES to the State Quad Convention
- DELEGATE PROXIES ARE NOT ALLOWED at the State or National Conventions
- Tue, June 2nd
Primary Election Day
- Fri, June 12th
RPNM Silver Elephant Dinner
- The night before the Quad Convention... More to come
- Sat, June 13th
State Quadrennial Convention (22 NM Delegates to National)
- DELEGATE PROXIES ARE NOT ALLOWED -- ELECTED ALTERNATE DELEGATES ONLY
- The Delegates and Alternates elected here will attend the RNC's National Convention in August.
- The NM delegation to the National Convention will include 22 members from:
- The election of 9 Delegates - three from each Congressional District
- The election of 10 Delegates at large, and
- The inclusion of 3 automatic delegates - the State Chairman, National Committeeman, and National Committeewoman.
- Mon, Aug 24th - Thur, Aug 27th
Republican National Convention
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sat, Oct 17 thru Sat, Oct 31st
Early Voting Days of General Election
- Tue, Nov 3rd
General Election Day