Primary Election Jun 2nd [primaryE] General Election Nov 3rd [generalE]
*** QUADRENNIAL CONVENTION REGISTRATION IS CLOSED ***
The RPLC will hold the Quad Convention and an LCC meeting this coming Tuesday, May 26th at 6:00 pm. The registration
has closed and we want to thank everone who registered to attend. The Convention and the Delegate vote will be by
electronic software and video conferencing. You will be able to use your smartphone, notebook or personal computer to do both.
For those of you that registered and have never used Zoom before... not to worry. The link you receive to log in to the
convention is easy to use. When clicked, Zoom will ask to automatically download some client software to your device
(pc or smartphone). Just click join Zoom, yes or Ok. Once complete, simply open the small window on your screen. It's
just that simple! You may want to login 3-4 minutes early to allow for time to download the software.
We need the registration information 48 hours before the event to have enough time for proper setup of the voting software
and the invitation to attend the Video Convention. You will receive your information to login by email sometime Monday
afternoon or Tuesday by 2:00 PM.
It is highly recommended that each person have a personal email address to vote during the Convention. This will help
verify each vote! For example, if a couple are voting and using the same email address the software will hold the votes for
confirmation from a technician before releasing them. The system is extremely secure, it can tell the RPLC who voted but
never HOW someone voted, and will not allow the same person to vote twice.
We are looking forward to the day we can gather together in person! Stay safe, stay healthy and hope see you Tuesday
evening at 6:00 PM.
Tim, Cynthia, Rick, Diana and Jack
FUTURE EVENT DATES
- Tue, June 2nd
Primary Election Day
- Wed, June 3rd
State Central Committee
- Fri, June 26th
RPNM Silver Elephant Dinner
- The night before the Quad Convention... More to come
- Sat, June 27th
State Quadrennial Convention (22 NM Delegates to National)
- DELEGATE PROXIES ARE NOT ALLOWED -- ELECTED ALTERNATE DELEGATES ONLY
- The Delegates and Alternates elected here will attend the RNC's National Convention in August.
- The NM delegation to the National Convention will include 22 members from:
- The election of 9 Delegates - three from each Congressional District
- The election of 10 Delegates at large, and
- The inclusion of 3 automatic delegates - the State Chairman, National Committeeman, and National Committeewoman.
- Mon, Aug 24th - Thur, Aug 27th
Republican National Convention
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sat, Oct 17 thru Sat, Oct 31st
Early Voting Days of General Election
- Tue, Nov 3rd
General Election Day