JAN 13th MEMBERSHIP
Jan 13th, MEMBERS Meeting
||5:40 Doors Open
||6:40 Red Flag Gun Law
|| Sheriff Robert Shepperd
||6:45 Q & A for U.S. Congressional District 2 Candidates
|| Chris Mathis, Claire Chase and Yvette Herrell
||Cree Meadows Restaurent
|| 301 Country Club Rd, Ruidoso
Save These Special Dates For 2020
- Sat, Feb 1st Lincoln County Pre Primary Convention
- To Elect Pre-Primary State Delegates.
- PROXIES ALLOWED for delegates that cannot attend the State Pre Primary Convention.
- Sat, March 7th State Pre Primary Convention
- Elected Delegates or proxy holders from Lincoln should attend the Albuquerque Hotel the evening before the Convention to meet the Senate and CD Candidates who will be hosting their own hospitality rooms. A perfect time to get acquainted, ask questions and get to know Delegates and SCC Members from across NM.
- May 2nd --- May 9th Lincoln County Quadrennial Conventions
- Any date during this period may be selected.
- To elect Quad Delegates & their "ALTERNATES" to the State Quad Convention
- "PROXIES NOT ALLOWED -- ALTERNATES ONLY" a requirement of the RNC for the Quadrennial Convention
- Fri, June 12th RPNM Silver Elephant Dinner
- The night before the Quad Convention... More to come
- Sat, June 13th State Quadrennial Convention (22 Delegates to National)
- The Delegates and Alternates selected here will attend the RNC National Convention in August.
- Three Delegates from each of the three Congressional Districts (9 total)
- Ten Delegates at large
- Three automatic delegates (National Committee Man, National Committee Woman and the State Chairman)
- Mon, Aug 24th - Thur, 27th Republican National Convention
- Charlotte, North Carolina